Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thank you Sharon for the awards!!



Sunshine Blogger awards




Beautiful Blogger award

Sharon of Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession (here's the link)

http://crossstitchobsession.blogspot.com/ was sweet enough to give me these awards. Thank you Sharon!!

And I have to list 10 interesting things about myself. Ouch, I'm pretty boring but I'll give it a try.

1. I'm a really fast reader, give me a couple of hours and I can finish a whole book.

2. I love gory crime series like Criminal Minds, The mentalist CSI, NCIS etc. I watch them all!

3. I can't watch a really brutal episode that involves children. It wasn't a problem for me until I had my kids but now I just can't do it.

4. I only stitch Monday through Thursday after DH put the home theater in. He needs it to be pitch dark in there for some reason.

5. I have lived in Germany, Portugal, and Canada before we moved to the US. And Sweden of course, I was born there.

6. My son were born in Canada, the 2 girls here and DH and I are not citizen's yet. The customs person always look a bit surprised when we put a Canadian, 2 US and 2 Swedish passports in front of him/her.

7. I like gardening but I don't put a lot of time into it. If the plants aren't sturdy enough to survive my gardening it was just not meant to be.

8. I love cooking and baking and I wish I had more time to do more fancy cooking.
9. I have a little herb garden spot in my flower bed.

10. I will have one kid in high school, one in middle school and one in 1st grade next year. I see lot of volunteering in my future.

There's so many blogs out there that I do love and I have a real problem getting links to work for me today when I'm posting so I'm just passing this along to all the beautiful blogs that I visit. You are all great!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You are welcome! I too am a big fan of Criminal Minds, and both of the NCIS series!