Sunday, November 05, 2006



Here's my little scarecrow that I have been working on. I haven't gotten a lot of stitching in last week since DH has been in Washington DC. Being home alone with 3 kids and hurting my head made me very tired so I have spent my evenings sleeping in front of the TV. My Midsomer Murder mysteries from NetFlix took for forever to arrive too (came yesterday) so I didn't really have anything good to watch either. That was what I was planning to watch this week since DH don't really enjoy them.

We did watch The Great Raid together yesterday though and that was a real good movie. It was so nice to sit down and have good fish dinner with some white wine after running the kids to basketball and soccer during the day. DH did the soccer run in the morning and I took them to basketball in the afternoon. Since they are playing at the YMCA and we are members I did let the kids swim for an hour after the games which they really enjoyed. It was kind of nice to sit there and read and watch them play.

It's beautiful here today, the sun is out and I think we will have temperatures in the 60's. I'm planning to do some picking up, laundry of course since DH was gone all last week and then I'm going out to cut back some irises. I'm sending some of my dwarf variety and a couple of Immortality's to a friend.

Then my DH is going to do his baby back ribs in the afternoon, it takes him 4 hours or so to cook them on the grill. They usually turn out yummy!

No comments: