Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Haven't posted forever but I have been in a strange mood lately. My stitching is going really slow at the moment and it feels like I finish very few things. I did finish up my ornament for the STO SAL at least, now I just have to see when I will have the time to stop at Hancocks Fabrics to buy a frilly ribbon for it. It's supposed to be a needleroll and that's the way I will finish it.

I did get accepted into the Bloggers Birthday/Christmas exchange (link is on the top right) and I'm really excited about that. It's going to be so much fun to receive my names so I can start going through my patterns.

Otherwise Alice is slowly getting over her Mouth, Hand, Foot disease and her sinus infection. I even took her out shopping for Christmas gifts yesterday since I'm so behind. It wasn't ideal since she's a wild one but I found my in-laws gifts so I'm really happy about that. My plan is to mail a package to Sweden next week and then I can concentrate on finishing up my shopping for people here. I dread starting on Teacher gifts though, it's so hard to find something for them.

No comments: