Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Allergy season is here!

That means that I'm walking around with a constant headache despite being on all my allergy drugs. Hopefully all the leaves have branched out soon so I will get better!

Hasn't really been stitching a lot lately, it's hard to concentrate with the headache. I did finish my monthly ornament for the STO SAL, have to scan it soon. Mostly I have been stitching on Mirabilia's Sleeping Beauty, an UFO that I pulled out again. I'm really enjoying stitching on her when I do, the shading is wonderful but time consuming in this one.

My garden is coming to life again, I have tulips and daffodils blooming and buds on my irises. We have only been in this house for 2 years and since it's a new house we put in almost all flowers last year. It's so nice to see which ones that survived the winter and are thriving. All our trees came back which was a relief since they are a pain to replace. Seems like we are in for a rough tornado season this year so I have figure out a better way to support the trees, I wouldn't surprise me if they broke off during one of the storms otherwise.

Our Easter was really relaxed, just the family which was what we chose after our hectic spring! The kids really enjoyed their Easter egg hunt so it was fun to watch.

Since the kids were off from school Monday too I took them to see Ice Age 2 in the afternoon. Very funny and cute movie!

No comments: