Wednesday, April 05, 2006




Naughty blogger!

Haven't posted anything for about a week. Maybe I was silly to start this during the busy season!

We have soccer, soccer and more soccer going on now and add in some swimming and Destination Imagination too and that's our schedule. At least we are done with DI (www.destinationimagination.org) by this weekend, the team and I are going to State in Kearney and since we are competing on elementary level I really doubt that we are going to be one of the 2 teams out of 200 to go to Global in Tennesse. It's been an interesting experience and I think it's great fun for 6 4th graders to compete at State so I think I'm pretty content to not go.

And that way I can get some more stitching in!! I think I did lose my Trilogy kit Warm Hearts at the Regional competition though, just can't find it after we came home. It's a real bummer!!

At them moment I'm stitching on Simple Egg from Shepherd's Bush with Kath! The Shepherd's Bush kits are always fun to do and the silks are so yummy. Much more fun to stitch on it now when I'm filling in the flowers.

And I also finished a couple of Prairie Schooler Santa's from St Nichola's II leaflet. I'm going to finish these as ornaments when I have stitched all 8 of them.

My other WIP at the moment is to clean up the yard! We have some nice weather at the moment (when it's not interrupted by severe storms and tornados, remember I live in the midwest) and I'm itching to prune back roses and a just prepare the garden for the spring. My crocuses and scilla has started blooming and in a couple of weeks I'm sure the tulips will be in bloom.

I'm going to try and post a bit more these coming weeks and hopefully I can figure how I can get my pictures to go where I want them to go. These ones just popped up on top.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Kajsa, you are doing some lovely stitching.

And they DI with the kids sounds great and I know how much time you have put into this.

Sadly, I have not yet started Simple Egg and I know you will finish yours way before me. I have not stitched all week really, just the odd stitch here and there on my stocking coz it has easy big holes for me to see.