Monday, February 26, 2007

Look at what Veronica sent!


I'm still trying to recover from the flu. Even after a week it feels like I don't really have any energy yet, some evenings I'm not even stitching.


But it's slowly getting better so I'm hoping that this will be over soon.


We had really bad weather here this weekend, for a while I thought that we would be hit by a blizzard but it just ended up being a winter storm. It was kind of nice just hanging out at home with the kids, hubby and my stitching.


Look what I found Sunday in stucked inside my storm door! My gift from Veronica!! What an amazing package, that needlebook that she stitched for me is just perfectly done. I just love it! All the other goodies are great too and I can't wait to stitch up those charts she sent me.


Thank you so much Veronica, you're great!


I did get my order with my fabric for Villages of Hawk Run Hollow Saturday and don't you think that they sent me the Sand Dune linen instead of Vintage Sand Dune. I've been on the fence about contacting them to correct the matter but I think I will. This is a piece that I had my heart set on using an overdyed fabric.


This weekend I finally started on the 2006 PS ornament for the STO SAL, don't know if I will have time to finish it up before the month is over though.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great parcel Kajsa. Do enjoy it.

Sorry to hear that you are still unwell, hope you manage to get better by the weekend.

Carol said...

Fantastic! Lucky you - I was admiring that adorable needlebook in her blog just the other day :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.