Saturday, December 30, 2006

Some finishes!

5th,


6th,
7th,
and 8th Santa from PS Redwork Santa's.
Angel Stitching's ornament from the 2005 JCS issue.

So I finished some small things, the last Santa's from The Prairie Schoolers Redwork Santa's leaflet and the last ornament in our ornament SAL. I haven't stitched that much during the break, I been mostly hanging out with the kids and seeing friends. So it's been really fun!

I have some great pictures of the gift from Kath and my presents that I finished before Christmas but I can't find the camera. This time I must have put in a real good place, giggle.

We did watch some good movies, Munich and Inside Man. I can really recommend both.

Christmas was lovely, got a new handbag and a Kitchenaid slow cooker from DH, plus some other cute things. We have had fun playing the kids new boardgames, my favorite is Clue. Today we're not going out nor having friends over for dinner so DH agreed on ordering in pizza to my surprise (he's not keen on fast food) so I will have a really relaxed evening.

I did pull out Mirabilia's Sleeping Beauty again and I think I will keep stitching on her for a couple of weeks. That project is a real beast, I have never worked on anything else for this long time but I do have a tendency to put her away.

No comments: